Trilogy Dance Center offers classes for ages 18 months and up.
Classes for fun, classes to prepare for a career in dance, or classes for adults who enjoy dance are offered.
If you are looking for a day and time we do not offer, please make a request at the Front Desk.
– Age is a guideline and does not confirm placement in a class before an evaluation. Exceptions are Tippy Toe Tots, Dance Basics 1 & 2, Intro to Dance 1 and 2 which are based on age.
– Dancers must be the correct age as of September 1st of the current school year.
– Dancers remain at the same level for Summer as they were in for the Spring.
– Dancers will be moved up a level if necessary in the Fall Semester.
– Four consecutive weeks missed during the Summer semester will place you in the same level for the Fall.
– Dancers will remain there for 4 weeks to be evaluated and confirm placement.
– Classes are available on first-come, first-serve basis and will be closed once full.
– Dancers have 30 days from the day they missed a class to complete a make-up class which MUST be scheduled with the Front Desk.
We offer a trial week of classes for new students. Our Instructors evaluate your child and our front desk team then knows the best class options for the dancer.
Trial week for new students: $20.00