Please note our dresscode guidelines
- Dress code must be followed, with no exceptions.
- All Jazz levels Beginner-PrePro, can wear their dress code Jazz shorts and/or crop-top options to weekly classes, however, all dancers must wear their class attire Jazz pants and leotards for the Fall and Spring performances during the year.
- Trial students may wear a black leotard with dance shorts or pink tights. Tap and Hip Hop can wear solid black bottoms and a solid color t-shirt or tank top.
- Hair must be in a secure proper classical bun for all ballet classes. Use bobby pins, hairnets, and hairspray.
- Hair must be in a secure ponytail for all other classes. Use bobby pins and hairspray.
- No jewelry. Small stud earrings are acceptable.
- Pink tights are only for ballet class and should not be worn in jazz or any other style of class.
- Any hip hop or dance sneaker must be for the dance studios only and not worn in the street.
- Dancers must wear a cover-up to and from the studio.
- No dance shoes outside! No street shoes in the dance studios.
- Adult/Teen classes may wear dance or yoga wear of their choice.
- Wee & Me and Tippy Toe Tots are encouraged to wear dance attire and pink Ballet flats but it is not required.
Please contact the front desk for more information if needed.
How To Do A Proper Ballet Bun
Check out this video to learn how our students wear classical Ballet buns!