Every Trilogy level has a specific dress code as outlined below, with the exception of Wee & Me and Tippy Toe Tots.
Wee & Me and Tippy Toe Tots are encouraged to wear dance attire and pink Ballet flats but it is not required.
*Due to the pandemic we have had to adjust our dress code, the exact cuts, and colors of the leotards have had to be adjusted and Dorothy’s has provided a comparable replacement.
All dress code attire can be purchased at one of their three locations:
434 N Loop 1604 W, #1102, 78232
11255 Huebner Road, #107, 78230
1532 Austin Highway, 78218
Please note our dresscode guidelines
- Dress code must be followed, with no exceptions.
- All Jazz levels Beginner-PrePro, A & B can wear their dress code Jazz shorts and/or crop-top options to weekly classes, however, all dancers must wear their class attire Jazz pants and leotards for the Fall and Spring performances during the year.
- Trial students may wear a black leotard with dance shorts or pink tights. Tap and Hip Hop can wear solid black bottoms and a solid color t-shirt or tank top.
- Hair must be in a secure proper classical bun for all ballet classes. Use bobby pins, hairnets, and hairspray.
- Hair must be in a secure ponytail for all other classes. Use bobby pins and hairspray.
- No jewelry. Small stud earrings are acceptable.
- Pink tights are only for ballet class and should not be worn in jazz or any other style of class.
- Any hip hop or dance sneaker must be for the dance studios only and not worn in the street.
- Dancers must wear a cover-up to and from the studio.
- No dance shoes outside! No street shoes in the dance studios.
- Adult/Teen classes may wear dance or yoga wear of their choice.