Trilogy has a required dress code sold through Dorothy’s Dance Shop. The new leotards for the 21-22 year are not in stock yet, but parents will be notified when those are available. As of right now, students can wear a black leotard for classes, or their previous years class leotard and dress code. Please contact the front desk for more information if needed.
Wee & Me and Tippy Toe Tots are encouraged to wear dance attire and pink Ballet flats but it is not required.
Please note our dresscode guidelines
- Dress code must be followed, with no exceptions.
- All Jazz levels Beginner-PrePro, A & B can wear their dress code Jazz shorts and/or crop-top options to weekly classes, however, all dancers must wear their class attire Jazz pants and leotards for the Fall and Spring performances during the year.
- Trial students may wear a black leotard with dance shorts or pink tights. Tap and Hip Hop can wear solid black bottoms and a solid color t-shirt or tank top.
- Hair must be in a secure proper classical bun for all ballet classes. Use bobby pins, hairnets, and hairspray.
- Hair must be in a secure ponytail for all other classes. Use bobby pins and hairspray.
- No jewelry. Small stud earrings are acceptable.
- Pink tights are only for ballet class and should not be worn in jazz or any other style of class.
- Any hip hop or dance sneaker must be for the dance studios only and not worn in the street.
- Dancers must wear a cover-up to and from the studio.
- No dance shoes outside! No street shoes in the dance studios.
- Adult/Teen classes may wear dance or yoga wear of their choice.